Monday, April 9, 2007

Girls night out.

We had a preschool moms night dinner out tonight. It was at a restaurant called The Beach Cafe. I must admit that I was not going to go as I'm usually pretty pooped out by the end of the day, but I thought, "what the hell, all of these moms are all pooped out too by the days end!"

It was a nice evening, and I had steamed mussels and a side of sauteed sugar snap peas. The peas were a little over cooked, which is very easy to do, and I've had better mussels, but it was a fun night and I got to talk to a lot of moms I hadn't ever gotten to know.

Kirk took the easy way out tonight for dinner and went to our local deli down the hill. He got the girls tuna salad and crackers, and a chef's salad for himself with some of the leftover Chinese food.

We have dinner out with friends for tomorrow night, but I am going to make the girls edamame, rice and honeydew melon for dinner.

No comments: