Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday already?

Where did this week go?! Yesterday's dinner was left to Kirk who took the girls down to our deli and bought them tuna and crackers. They also had watermelon. I had dinner with friends. Today was (surprise, surprise) another full day. School, play date, horseback riding, birthday party, and Bertucci's for dinner, even 15 minutes of cooking was too much for me!

This is where we go when we want fast food that is still remotely healthy. The healthy part we got, the fast was lost somewhere amongst the other bedraggled parents who adorned the booths around us. Needless to say, we made it through without spilling any drinks. This has become my touch point for a successful meal.

Am so looking forward to getting the girls to bed so I can prep for the TV show tomorrow morning and put my feet up!

Dinner tomorrow night... grilled chicken thighs, steamed edamame and couscous or rice.

No comments: