Friday, May 11, 2007

Filling in.

My mom has been here visiting for the past few days, hence the lack of blogging.

I will briefly recap our dinners for the last 3 days.

Last night- the last bits of the Ecuadorian pork, steamed broccoli, corn on the cob, H-U-G-E steamed artichokes which my younger daughter ate almost 2 of!

Wednesday- Sushi

Tonight, my elder daughter's art work is appearing in a town wide art show and we thought it would be fun to go out to dinner before the "gala opening". She, of course, has chosen Japanese food, good thing we all like sushi.

Saturday, my mom requested steamed lobsters and Sunday we are going out for Brunch so dinner is completely up in the air.

It feels strange to eat out so much as I am used to cooking. We are going to go on a Mother's Day hike Sunday morning and I was planning on baking banana bread for the trail. Recipe to follow.

That's the extent of my cooking these past few days.

No comments: