Sunday, February 24, 2008

Roasted Parmesan potatoes wedges


The girls go back to school tomorrow-yippee!!

I made them fish sticks tonight but added a little cornmeal to the seasoned flour mixture and it was crispy and flavorful. I also made little roasted potatoes wedges which were really easy and pretty fast.

I preheated the oven to 500, layed a silpat mat on a cookie sheet and cut 4 yukon gold potatoes into 1/8th's, don't worry too much about their exact size, they should be small and evenly sized. I drizzled a little olive oil over them, added a good pinch of black pepper and a sprinkling of Adobo. I baked them for 10 minutes, then tossed them around on the sheet so they could brown on all sides, added about 3 Tbs, of grated Parmesan cheese and baked them for another 10 minutes.

They were brown and crisp and went well with our fish sticks, steamed green beans and pineapple which we all enjoyed tonight.

No comments: