Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I've just returned from my daughters' school where the little performed a bunch of adorable songs and dance!

In an effort to hear from those of you who may read the blog (is there anyone out there??) but not respond, I am now taking requests. If there is a recipe you'd like or have a cooking/dinner question PLEASE ask me!

I went to Trader Joe's today to buy 2 things and came out with 3 grocery bags full of stuff! That store does me in. I did buy some good looking things, frozen Mahi Mahi, I want to try my hand at frozen fish again, as well as some pre-breaded chicken breasts that looked rather healthy.

I got a great recipe for Spanikopita (Greek Spinach Pie) that I am going to make in the next day or two. I will tell you now that this will NOT be an easy recipe, working with phyllo dough is tough, it breaks easily, so you have to work rather fast.

I'll give the recipe after I see how it turns out. I also bought some seasoned bulgogi, which is a korean dish of thinly sliced beef in a marinade. I've bought marinated beef from TJ's before and it's turned out to be quite good.

No comments: