Tuesday, March 27, 2007

winter food on a summer's day

If yesterday felt like spring, today really felt like summer. I was finally able to fling open the windows and enjoy the weather. We reheated the dinner we were supposed to eat from last night, the lamb, leek and white bean stew which was delicious tonight. We ate it with pasta and although the girls did't mix theirs together, they both liked it, and Emma even asked for a second helping. We had pineapple and mango at the table too.

I didn't really do any cooking except for boiling water for pasta and reheating last night's dinner. I've got my heart set on steamed lobsters for tomorrow night's dinner with more fresh corn, but I think tomorrow is the girls night to cook, and they're planning on making white soup a.k.a New England clam chowder. Good luck Kirk!

No comments: