Tuesday, August 26, 2008

News 12- What's Cooking


Many of you ask me when I will be appearing on tv, I am taping a What's Cooking segment on Cablevision News 12 on Thursday which will air alllllll weekend.

It will be a packed segment full of great ideas for how to pack healthy lunches and snacks for your kids.

I am not a food nazi by any means, but as I sit looking at the school menu for September and all I see is pasta, pizza, chicken nuggets and a Pork Riblet (?) I can't help but wonder where the roasted chicken drumsticks, turkey chili, and baked potato bar is on these menus.

Ok, stepping off of my soap box now... Anyhow, Thursday's segment is all about how to give your kids healthy lunches and snacks that 1) are easy for parents and kids to make and 2) won't break the bank!

Tune in for some great ideas to add to your next lunch box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's great! Congrats, but I was just wondering how you got on the show? I'm a chef too and I just wanted to know how or if I could possibly get on the show? People have tried but they don't know how to either! Do I need to have my own restaurant, because that could be it too!