Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School at Whole Foods, September 12


School starts next week! yippeee!!!! Summer has been fun, but I am ready for the girlies to go back to school.

The new lunch boxes are bought, and it's time to start thinking about packing lunches. The school lunches in our town are abhorrent so for now, I am happy to pack the kids lunch.

I am doing a great Back to School event at our local Whole Foods in Westport on Friday, September 12 from 4-6 p.m. to offer advice on how to pack healthy and EASY lunches and snacks for kids.

I got to peruse the aisles today, one of my most favorite things to do, and came home with a bunch of new foods that the girls taste tested.

I will also be giving suggestions for gluten, dairy and nut free selections.

Tonight's dinner, turkey meatballs, meatless hamburgers which my little one devoured and shaped ravioli (all from Whole Foods).

The weather was beautiful today and we spent a great afternoon at the beach, I even paddled on a boogie board with Abby today in the ocean, it was so much fun.

No comments: