Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Food delivery job...

A woman up the street recently had a baby and contacted me about preparing and delivering food to her once a week for a little while. I thought back to what I would have liked when I returned home from the hospital and brought her all of those things.

Small servings of fruits, veggies, nuts, dried fruit, a little chocolate. Mini meatloaves, roasted chicken with carrots, black bean and steak burritos and of course freshly baked cookies. She was so happy to have all of this delivered and arranged in her fridge and freezer for the week.

I left thinking, "I would have loved this, other people must want a service like this."

If anyone is reading my blog, I would love some feedback about this idea. For anyone who has just had a baby, gotten out of the hospital, or just wants homemade meals and snacks delivered- wouldn't this be a great gift???

Please let me know what you think, either leave a message here, or in my email.

Thanks.

Nicole

No comments: