Friday, June 29, 2007

Grilling greatness

I taught a new class tonight to a great group of friends. It was an all grilling dinner class. We did grilled asian eggplant, grilled white pizzas, grilled shrimp and chicken, hoisin and honey glazed NY strip steaks and grilled pineapple with brown sugar, coconut over pound cake. It was a fun class and the house had an amazing outdoor kitchen.

I have a TV show to do tomorow morning for Channel 8, WTNH, I will be making a French potato salad. To check out the show, you can visit www.wtnh.com and look under Good Morning Weekend Connecticut.

Remember, if anyone has any cooking related questions they'd like answered on the air, you can ask me via my website www.timetoeat.info and click on the Ask Nicole! link I will answer your question on the air.

Oh yes, the other exciting news is that I was just voted Best Cooking Class by the Best of the Gold Coast. More information to follow.

No comments: