Friday, May 23, 2008

Is nobody eating dinner???


Hi-

I would genuinely like to know what those of you who read my blog have for dinner. Don't worry, I won't laugh, is it PB&J? cereal?

I have an insanely busy weekend here, we are shooting a pilot for a cooking show, it's not my show, but they are going to use me cooking to pitch the show, so who knows...

I am doing a post wedding brunch Sunday morning then a wedding Sunday afternoon at which point I will probably collapse!!!

YIKES... you definitely will not be reading any blog entries for the next 3 days at least.

However, I would LOVE to read what you out there are having for dinner. Come on, I'm curious...

Anyhow, I went to an amazing concert last night in Fairfield. It was the English Beat, for those of you who were into music in the 80's, they were the band after the Specials and before General Public. It was a most incredible evening. Needless to say, I am dragging hiney a bit today.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, enjoy your bbq's...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tonight we are having grilled burgers topped with blue cheese & also grilled chix things, bone in (gotta love the bone in) with a side of something - just not sure yet. probably a made up pasta salad....whatever i have in the cupboard.

next week, i'm making hubby the olive tapenade over the chix you made in class the other day! awesome!

hope you had a safe trip to CA!

Unknown said...

Last night we had St. Louis style pork ribs. They marinated with a rub made with dry mustard, hot paprika, salt, pepper, and brown sugar. Also a huge, long-stemmed artichoke with garlic butter, mashed potatoes, and green salad. Yum! Served me and 3 20-yr.old guys.

Unknown said...

Made a New England dish recommended by a friend from Maine... bacon wrapped sea scallops baked @ 350 till bacon done (about 30 minutes) and then dipped in maple syrup!! Sounds weird but was quite good! I served it with rice, salad and bread.