Thursday, May 15, 2008

Honey glazed chicken wings


My kids were secretly replaced with evil twins this afternoon and I spent most of the time sending them to and from time outs!!!

Anyhow, managed to throw dinner in the oven.

I preheated the oven to 450, rinsed the chicken wings and placed them in a single layer in a casserole pan. I added about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1/4 C. of honey.

I baked the wings for about 20 minutes turning them a couple times. I would have added sesame seeds, but I knew my kids would have thrown a hissy fit. The wings browned beautifully and were sweet and tangy.

I served them with shredded carrots (dinner was VERY rushed!) and some leftover rice.

The kids loved the wings.

I would love to hear what you (out there) make for dinner. Drop me a note.

No comments: