Thursday, April 17, 2008

Roasted cauliflower dip


I had some girlfriends over tonight for a drink and a chat and threw some nibblies together for us. I had roasted a head of cauliflower the other day and wanted to make use of it.

I decided to throw it in the Cuis with some olive oil (maybe 1/4 C), the juice from a lemon, 4 cubes of frozen garlic, a good pinch of salt and pepper, and a little cumin.

I processed the whole thing until it was smooth and kept it in the fridge until they came over. We ate it with some of the left over bread that I had made a couple days ago, which I broiled with a little olive oil and salt.

The cauliflower dip was amazing and so easy to make.

Give it a try the next time you have friends over, it's a great change from hummus or salsa and very healthy!

No comments: