Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Long overdue post...

Hi-

Sorry it's been so long since I've last posted. We have been eating a lot of dinners that I have given you recipes for. We made Baja Fish Tacos last night with baked potatoes and corn. The other night I did Taco's. Tonight we went to the beach to do some softball practice and I had planned on making Teriyaki Chicken and rice, but we were all hungry and decided to go to our local deli down the street for dinner.

The girls got fried egg whites, rye toast and bacon. I ordered a Greek salad wrap with some gyro meat in it. It was delicious!

They have both been eating machines and I feel like the kitchen has been "open" all day long when they get home from school. In fact, I had leftover ground beef and they were both starving when they got off the bus. I made them hamburger patties which they devoured! I guess they're growing.

Recipe for Teriyaki chicken and sticky rice to follow tomorrow night.

No comments: