Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lazy mom meets golden arches


I picked up 2 tired and cranky children from school today. They didn't even want to visit Santa!!??

What brings smiles to most children's faces? Why it's the Golden Arches, yes, McDonalds. Tonight called for 2 Happy Meals. As if I had sprinkled magic pixie dust on the girls, the mere mention of Mickie D's and their little faces perked up.

They drove home with the anticipation of dinner with the tv on and footsies- why not!!

I ate some leftover steak, and a few frozen (not so good) latkes from Trader Joe's, don't buy them, they're pretty tasteless.

There is the threat of snow looming for tomorrow morning and it is very likely we will have a snow day.

I cleaned and pounded 220 chicken thighs today at work, it was hell!!! Along with preparing a few assorted vinaigrettes and sauces, I am ready for a H-O-T bath and early to bed.

I'm going to be a rebel tonight and not make the kids lunches.

No comments: