Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A cooking slump


I realize I have been in a bit of a cooking slump. I wonder if it has to do with the weather being so schizophrenic.. Yesterday warm and lovely, today humid (my least favorite type of weather) and rainy. I tend to follow the climate to help me decide what to make and it's all over the place and I think so am I!

The next few days should be sunny and cooler, and we've just been eating whatever happens to be around the house, nothing terribly exciting. Our neighbor gave us green beans from her garden which got mostly eaten raw on the walk home from the bus and the rest were steamed for dinner last night.

I am also getting v. busy with work, especially preparing for the Whole Foods event on Friday from 4-6 p.m. Stop by, have a taste and pick up a cookbook.

No comments: