Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick tip for busy moms


I taught the first of the Food and Wine Series today at the Christopher Peacock Showrooms and it was a really fun class. As everyone was enjoying the meal, one of my clients offered up a great tip that she uses with her kids which I wanted to share with you.

She buys small boxed of cereal and leaved a cup of milk on the lower level of her fridge so when her kids wake up on the weekend and are hungry, they can simply open the fridge and there will be a small box of cereal and a cup of mile that they can pour. She said this buys her a little time to lay in.

I thought is was a really clever idea and wanted to share it with you.

I think I will try pouring a bowl of dry cereal and leaving that in the fridge with a cup of milk next to it to the girls can simply take the bowl and cup out of the fridge and have their breakfast.

I'd love to hear any other great tips you have, feel free to email them to me or leave them on the blog.

:)

No comments: