Friday, March 7, 2008

More baked chicken wings


It's been a few days since my last blog entry, sorry.

The reason is that we've been eating a lot of things that I've shared from older posts. We went for Japanese food one night, and last night I made baked chicken wings using 1 C. panko, 1 C. corn flake crumbs and about 1 Tbs. garlic salt. I melted 1/2 stick of butter and dipped each chicken wing into the butter, then dredged the wing in the mixture.

I baked them on a foil lined cookie sheet at 400 for about 20 minutes. We all loved them, and my mom sent us more artichokes, which I steamed. We made a little farfalle and everyone ate happily.

We are having dinner at a friend's house tonight.

Abby is competing in her 2nd Chess Tournament tomorrow and we are all excited for her. Will let you know how it goes.

I have Pad Thai on my radar for an upcoming dinner. Will give the recipe when I make it.

:)

No comments: