Monday, October 1, 2007

frozen grapes


I just can't get enough of them! I have been eating them once a day for over a week. I think about them in the morning and hope they will be frozen by evening.

But seriously, my daughters think I'm nuts, yet they prefer frozen peas. Go figure!!

Ok, dinner tonight- we had 2 other little girls for dinner, and I was using up the leftovers from Saturday's party.

Here's what I reheated:
trio of roasted potatoes
eggplant rolotini (if you've never had this, it's basically breaded thin slices of eggplant, then sautee and chop spinach, make a ricotta filling with ricotta, smoked mozzarella, a couple eggs, a handful of Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and a little garlic. Place a tablespoon of spinach and a spoonful of the ricotta filling at the wide end of the breaded eggplant, roll, cover with tomato sauce and bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes until warm and oozy. YUM

I made more of the Israeli couscous, quinoa mix that I found at Trader Joe's last week, and Panko crusted pork chops which the girls had 3rd's of!!!

It was a bit of a mish mash, but everyone found something they liked and everyone was happy.

No comments: